Search This Blog

Monday 11 April 2016

Evaluation Question 4


Evaluation Question 4

How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware and online in this project?

Bello is the presentation on press answering the question. I have also done a talk show on the last slide where I answer to question 4.




I have used green screen for the talk show. I have done quite a few layering and I added a background with the talk show studio. I have also done a split screen which I used quite a lot in my film opening.
This was the first time I have used a green screen so I didn't quite know how exactly to use it. Also I didn't know how to add a background to the green screen, therefore I looked it up on google where I found an apple support website 






This is a video of me putting on the green screen.





No comments: