Search This Blog

Thursday 7 January 2016

The Script For Our Film Opening 1

The Script 
Cast Names
Adel - Veronica 
William - Logan 
Kate - Aria 
Riona - Skyler 
Leonard - Jacob 

(Idents with Non-Diegetic Music)

No dialogue until the characters arrive at school.

(Veronica & Logan by the lockers)

Veronica: Hey! Did you hear about a party on Friday? We better be invited. (Opening locker)
Logan: Yeah i'm definitely up for a party! 

(Aria & Skyler come into the scene)

Aria: I just want to have a small gathering of friends for my 17th Birthday Party. 
Skyler: Oh! come on, just a 'small gathering' I think you could invite everyone. 
Aria: I'm not sure that people would want to come to my party. 
Skyler: Come on, you'll have so much fun with lots more people. 

(Veronica & Logan hug and Veronica stares at Aria)

Skyler: Eww.....This is a school not a bedroom! 
Aria: Yeah.....
Skyler: Let's go I can't stand to watch them...(Stares and then drags Aria away) 

NEXT SCENE!

(Diegetic Sound Of School Bell)

CLASSROOM

Veronica: Oh stop! Logan! 
Logan: That's a true story! 

CUT

Skyler: Their so loud! Why can't they Shut Up! 
Aria: Do you think they're laughing about me? 
Skyler: Why would you think that? Of course they're not laughing about you.
Aria: Do I look okay? 
Skyler: You look fine! 
Aria: Sure?
Skyler: Yes!

CUT

(Veronica walks over to the other girls) 

Veronica: Why are you staring at us? Are you a creep or something?
Aria: ah...um...No! I wasn't staring at you! I swear! 
Veronica: Why did I see you looking at us the whole time? 
Skyler: We were just rating your big nose! 
Veronica: Uhh! WHAT! You guys are such outsiders! 
Aria: Guys....please stop.
Veronica: Shut Up! Fours eyes! (Veronica laughing)

(Bell Rings) 

Logan: I have to go practice!  
Veronica: I'm coming with you babe! 
Jacob: Hey! Ladies looking fine! 
(Links her arm around Logan & Walks off with Jacob & Logan) 

CUT 

(Leaving School)

CUT

(At the park)

Aria: Urgh....that group of creatures get on my nerves, they're so mean to me. And what is Jacob's problem? He's like the creepiest one from the whole group! 
Skyler: Well......He seems alright to me.....

CUT 

Logan: Did you hear about that Band competition! Yo Bro it's gonna be so rad! 
Jacob: Yeah! Heard there would be lots of hotties! 
Veronica: Excuse me? Umm...I'm H to T, HOT! 
Logan: I know, I'm not even interested in those 'Hotties'. 
Veronica: Good! Oh gross! Look who's walking towards us! 

Skyler: Hey! Umm.....so can I talk to you, Jacob?
Jacob: Sure, got to go, got the ladies lining up!

CUT

Skyler: So.....I wanted to tell you something.
Jacob: Go ahead!
Skyler: Ummm.......So....um...How do I say this? I have a crush on you....
Jacob: Seriously? Oh.......(Dream bubble shows up) 

(After a few seconds)

Jacob: Oh......Cool! So your up for Netflix & Chill?
Skyler: Uhh....No! That's gross! 
Jacob: Oh! So you actually want 'you know what'? 
Skyler: Seriously? Can't you be real about this? 
Jacob: Okay....! Damn girl! Getting all flustered! 
Skyler: You know what.....Forget it!

Jacob: Hahahah ( Laughing)

(Skyler walks off & Jacob follows Skyler)

CUT

Veronica: So...I heard something about you having Party?
Aria: Yeah...I....um...was thinking about having a party.
Logan: Oh cool! You should definitely have one.
Veronica: Really? Do you really want to go to some freaks party! 
Logan: Veronica! Stop being so bitchy! Its just a party! 
Veronica: Whatever....Hey! Aria I heard you liked someone? 
Logan: Oh! Really! Who is the lucky one?
Aria: umm...no i really don't have a crush on anyone! 
Veronica: Oh really! Well I heard you really liked someone on this table? 
Aria: What? I don't know what you're talking about?
Veronica: Oh my phone is ringing..I guess I'll pick this up...see ya! 

CUT 

(Said at the same time) 
Logan: I'd really like to go to your party.
Aria: I'd really don't like anyone. 

Logan: Oh you say first.
Aria: No...please you can go first, its not that important. 
Logan: Are you sure? 
Aria: Yeah! 
Logan: I was just going to say that I'd really like to go to your party. Did you want to tell me something?
Aria: Oh cool....um....to be honest.......
Skyler: Hey! Can we go now? (Interrupts their conversation) 

ENDS 

No comments: